Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Doc
Dropping in to say hi!

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

swift at gentoo

Aug 12, 2011, 11:10 AM

Dropping in to say hi!

Hi guys

I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
tin-foil hat folks).

Of course, that means you'll notice a couple of updates on the documentation
as well as me taking on a couple of bugs. I also added myself to the
docs-team alias again.

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen