Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Doc
A new Gentoo user is born

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

swift at gentoo

Aug 6, 2008, 3:17 PM

A new Gentoo user is born

Hi guys 'n gals

My daughter is born on august 5th, exactly as the gynaecologist has
predicted. As both her parents are Gentoo users, I have no doubt that
she will become one as well (right now, I don't think she can deal
with the password rules enforced on my Gentoo installation). Her name
is Iebe Vermeulen and at birth weighted 3.260 kilograms (yes, I use
the metric system) and was 52cm tall.

It goes without saying I won't be working on Gentoo docs the first
coming days nor be often available on IRC, but that shouldn't take too
long: when both of my girls - gf and daughter - are back at home and
all paperwork is done, I will have some time available as I'm not
going to work for a few weeks now ;-)

Greetz & see you all on IRC / mail.

Sven Vermeulen