Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Dev

Apache team is inactive

Gentoo dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pacho at gentoo

Nov 18, 2012, 2:28 AM

Apache team is inactive

apache team is currently composed by nelchael (that is inactive since
May 2012) and trapni (that is not taking care of that packages)

If you are interested please join. If it's still inactive in next week,
I will assign apache bugs to maintainer-needed (I am still unsure about
if, in that case, apache herd should be kept in CC for an hypothetical
future resurrection or the herd should be dropped entirely)
Attachments: signature.asc (0.19 KB)

hwoarang at gentoo

Nov 18, 2012, 3:45 AM

Re: Apache team is inactive [In reply to]

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Pacho Ramos <pacho [at] gentoo> wrote:
> apache team is currently composed by nelchael (that is inactive since
> May 2012) and trapni (that is not taking care of that packages)
>
> If you are interested please join. If it's still inactive in next week,
> I will assign apache bugs to maintainer-needed (I am still unsure about
> if, in that case, apache herd should be kept in CC for an hypothetical
> future resurrection or the herd should be dropped entirely)

I'd say drop the herd. Like we dropped www-servers. Individual
maintainers can take over the packages.

pacho at gentoo

Nov 27, 2012, 12:13 PM

Re: Re: Apache team is inactive [In reply to]

El dom, 18-11-2012 a las 11:45 +0000, Markos Chandras escribió:
> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Pacho Ramos <pacho [at] gentoo> wrote:
> > apache team is currently composed by nelchael (that is inactive since
> > May 2012) and trapni (that is not taking care of that packages)
> >
> > If you are interested please join. If it's still inactive in next week,
> > I will assign apache bugs to maintainer-needed (I am still unsure about
> > if, in that case, apache herd should be kept in CC for an hypothetical
> > future resurrection or the herd should be dropped entirely)
> >

> I'd say drop the herd. Like we dropped www-servers. Individual
> maintainers can take over the packages.

Done