Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Dev
Xfce 4.10 in Portage (and a bit of warning about me being partly "devaway")

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

ssuominen at gentoo

Xfce 4.10 in Portage (and a bit of warning about me being partly "devaway")

I've just included Xfce 4.10 final in Portage.

Sorry for delay, but I was literally mugged at the middle of day. I was
having backpains before due to my scoliosis and this guy kicked me to
spot where it hurts. I'm in process of recovering. Don't worry, I'll get
over this but I need a week or two or so.

- Samuli

Subject User Time
Xfce 4.10 in Portage (and a bit of warning about me being partly "devaway") ssuominen at gentoo Apr 29, 2012, 4:00 AM
    Re: Xfce 4.10 in Portage (and a bit of warning about me being partly "devaway") jamesbroadhead at gmail Apr 29, 2012, 11:38 AM