Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Desktop

kde-sunset: kile 2.0.3 patch to avoid build failure with gcc 4.5

Gentoo desktop RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

vramml0 at fastmail

Oct 24, 2011, 4:43 PM

kde-sunset: kile 2.0.3 patch to avoid build failure with gcc 4.5

In order to be able to build and install kile 2.0.3-r1 from kde-sunset
using gcc 4.5, I needed to apply a patch that I found in the kde3-kile
OpenSuSE package. It can be seen here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=gcc45.diff&package=kde3-kile&project=KDE%3AKDE3
.

This is a request to the kde-sunset maintainers to apply this patch or
similar to the kde-sunset repo.

Thank you.

Gentoo desktop RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded