Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Desktop

UNSUBSCRIBE

Gentoo desktop RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

chris-w at ix

Mar 15, 2011, 4:05 PM

UNSUBSCRIBE

rdalek1967 at gmail

Mar 15, 2011, 4:20 PM

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE [In reply to]

Chris Wallraff wrote:
> UNSUBSCRIBE

Nope. Ain't going to happen. Why? You ain't doing it right yet. Try
this:

Send a email to:

gentoo-desktop+unsubscribe [at] lists

When it sends you a confirmation, hit reply and send. Then you can
unsubscribe from the list. You can also check the headers for the info
too.

Dale

:-) :-)

P. S. I do get a kick out of these. People figure oout how to get on
here but can't get off here. lol

paul.hartman+gentoo at gmail

Mar 16, 2011, 7:21 AM

Re: UNSUBSCRIBE [In reply to]

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Dale <rdalek1967 [at] gmail> wrote:
> P. S.  I do get a kick out of these.  People figure oout how to get on here
> but can't get off here.  lol

Especially when every single message contains these useful headers:

And, of course, when people sign up they are sent this information:

> Welcome! You have been subscribed to the
>
> gentoo-desktop [at] lists
>
> mailinglist.
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to:
>
> gentoo-desktop+unsubscribe [at] lists
>
> And for help send a message to:
>
> gentoo-desktop+help [at] lists

Not to mention the very first result for "gentoo mailing list" on google is:
http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml

(which contains the above mentioned information and more)

Gentoo desktop RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded