Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Desktop

Qt team meeting 2010-01-21

Gentoo desktop RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

yngwin at gentoo

Jan 15, 2010, 3:41 AM

Qt team meeting 2010-01-21

Hi folks!

As usual, we will have our Qt team meeting on the 3rd thursday of the
month, which will be January 21st. It will be held at 1900 UTC in
#gentoo-meetings on Freenode. All developers in Gentoo's Qt project
are required to attend. If you cannot be there, you should reply to
this mail to announce your absence. Other team members are also
requested to be there or let us know about there absence beforehand.
Other developers and users are invited to attend and feel free to
contribute to the discussion.

A preliminary agenda has been posted at
http://gitorious.org/gentoo-qt/pages/Meeting20100121 and will be
updated in the days leading up to the meeting. The most important
point is actions to be taken concerning the remaining Qt3 ebuilds in
the portage tree.

Hope to see you there!
--
Ben de Groot
Gentoo Linux developer (qt, media, lxde, desktop-misc)

yngwin at gentoo

Jan 20, 2010, 8:23 AM

Re: Qt team meeting 2010-01-21 [In reply to]

2010/1/15 Ben de Groot <yngwin [at] gentoo>:
> As usual, we will have our Qt team meeting on the 3rd thursday of the
> month, which will be January 21st. It will be held at 1900 UTC in
> #gentoo-meetings on Freenode.

Due to the continued netsplits and bot attacks on Freenode, resulting
in an unreliable service, we will once again move our venue to
#gentoo-meetings on OFTC.

See you there!