Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Desktop

unsubscribe

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All Gentoo desktop RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

carl_scheuering at yahoo

Mar 31, 2005, 2:02 PM

unsubscribe

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger

widyachacra at gmail

Mar 31, 2005, 8:59 PM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

send this to gentoo-desktop-unsubscribe [at] gentoo

DON'T SEND TO US...

--
---
THERUWAN SARANAY!

- widyachacra -

ALUG: http://www.adaptlinux.org
{preparing today for Linux tommorow}

widyachacra at gmail

Mar 31, 2005, 8:59 PM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

send this to gentoo-desktop-unsubscribe [at] gentoo

DON'T SEND TO US...

On Apr 1, 2005 3:02 AM, Carl <carl_scheuering [at] yahoo> wrote:

> ------------------------------
> Yahoo! Messenger
> Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31855/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/emoticontest>

--
---
THERUWAN SARANAY!

- widyachacra -

ALUG: http://www.adaptlinux.org
{preparing today for Linux tommorow}

danieldaveiga at gmail

Aug 10, 2005, 7:09 AM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

This is getting more and more annoying every day.
Why don't you people just READ the damn site on how to unsubscribe?
How were you able to even SUBSCRIBE it without reading?!

Sorry, but that's just repeating too much...

On 8/9/05, Hector Pizarro <hpizarro [at] amautatech> wrote:
> unsubscribe
>
> Hector Pizarro
> Amauta Technologies

Daniel da Veiga
Computer Operator - RS - Brazil

brihall at pcisys

Aug 10, 2005, 7:28 AM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

I assume there's some kind of spam filter for this list already, so
maybe a rule could be added to delete any email with "unsubscribe" in
the subject or body?

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 11:09:19AM -0300, Daniel da Veiga wrote:
> This is getting more and more annoying every day.
> Why don't you people just READ the damn site on how to unsubscribe?
> How were you able to even SUBSCRIBE it without reading?!
>
> Sorry, but that's just repeating too much...
>
> On 8/9/05, Hector Pizarro <hpizarro [at] amautatech> wrote:
> > unsubscribe

petet at acun

Aug 10, 2005, 7:58 AM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

Brian Hall wrote:
> I assume there's some kind of spam filter for this list already, so
> maybe a rule could be added to delete any email with "unsubscribe" in
> the subject or body?

Hi Brian!

Great idea!

Set up a filter in your local email client to do that as well. If the
one doesn't get it the other will.

Regards,

Pete

james.ashley at gmail

Aug 10, 2005, 10:11 AM

Re: unsubscribe [In reply to]

But then how could we have all these delightful discussions about
"unsubscribe"? I mean, that filter would get rid of this e-mail.

Then again, I suppose that's exactly what it deserves. :-/

Brian Hall wrote:
> I assume there's some kind of spam filter for this list already, so
> maybe a rule could be added to delete any email with "unsubscribe" in
> the subject or body?

gcombe at co

Aug 19, 2005, 9:54 AM

RE: Unsubscribe [In reply to]

Well for instance ... It makes it so the conversation is ass
backwards... You usually read a book from the top down... Not bottom
up. FYI... I am not normally a top poster.