Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: AMD64

New person

Gentoo amd64 RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ocsenaso at gmail

Jun 19, 2012, 8:13 AM

New person

Hy!

I'm new in this list.
My name is Oszkár Ocsenás
I'm from Hungary
I'm interested in Linux [at] wor, and Linux [at] dail use

My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo

markknecht at gmail

Jun 19, 2012, 9:11 AM

Re: New person [In reply to]

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso [at] gmail> wrote:
> Hy!
>
> I'm new in this list.
> My name is Oszkár Ocsenás
> I'm from Hungary
> I'm interested in Linux [at] wor, and Linux [at] dail use
>
> My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo

Welcome.

This list is sort of dead these days but you are welcome to post here
and you will likely get good responses. I think that 10 or 12 years
ago when I first started playing around with Gentoo (and Gentoo 64-bit
in about 2004 I think) this list was active. However over time
everyone with new hardware is running 64-bit these days and the
regular gentoo-user list has more info and people to help, so feel
free to use either.

Good luck and have fun,
Mark

ocsenaso at gmail

Jun 20, 2012, 2:48 AM

Re: New person [In reply to]

Thanks for your help Mark
/me subscribed to gentoo-user as well

2012/6/19 Mark Knecht <markknecht [at] gmail>:
> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso [at] gmail> wrote:
>> Hy!
>>
>> I'm new in this list.
>> My name is Oszkár Ocsenás
>> I'm from Hungary
>> I'm interested in Linux [at] wor, and Linux [at] dail use
>>
>> My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo
>>

> Welcome.
>
> This list is sort of dead these days but you are welcome to post here
> and you will likely get good responses. I think that 10 or 12 years
> ago when I first started playing around with Gentoo (and Gentoo 64-bit
> in about 2004 I think) this list was active. However over time
> everyone with new hardware is running 64-bit these days and the
> regular gentoo-user list has more info and people to help, so feel
> free to use either.
>
> Good luck and have fun,
> Mark

markknecht at gmail

Jun 20, 2012, 4:53 AM

Re: New person [In reply to]

I saw that. Welcome there also.

On 6/20/12, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso [at] gmail> wrote:
> Thanks for your help Mark
> /me subscribed to gentoo-user as well
>

> 2012/6/19 Mark Knecht <markknecht [at] gmail>:
>> On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Oszkár Ocsenás <ocsenaso [at] gmail>
>> wrote:
>>> Hy!
>>>
>>> I'm new in this list.
>>> My name is Oszkár Ocsenás
>>> I'm from Hungary
>>> I'm interested in Linux [at] wor, and Linux [at] dail use
>>>
>>> My most known distributions are: Ubuntu, Fedora, Sabayon and Gentoo
>>>

>> Welcome.
>>
>> This list is sort of dead these days but you are welcome to post here
>> and you will likely get good responses. I think that 10 or 12 years
>> ago when I first started playing around with Gentoo (and Gentoo 64-bit
>> in about 2004 I think) this list was active. However over time
>> everyone with new hardware is running 64-bit these days and the
>> regular gentoo-user list has more info and people to help, so feel
>> free to use either.
>>
>> Good luck and have fun,
>> Mark

lembark at wrkhors