Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: AMD64

I am missing something in my kernel config....

Gentoo amd64 RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

commo_puke at yahoo

Sep 5, 2009, 7:39 AM

I am missing something in my kernel config....

I am missing something in my kernel config. I have a Blackberry, and I
have gotten this to work before, but I can't remember everything I need
to enable in my kernel to access the 8 GB memory chip in it... I know
it is usb mass storage but when I connect it up it isn't recognized. I
am hoping someone here would have some suggestions.

David Juhl
Attachments: mykernelconfig.txt (65.6 KB)

Gentoo amd64 RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded