Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: AMD64
Evolution merge bombing

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

mhaney at ercbroadband

Jul 29, 2009, 12:18 PM

Evolution merge bombing

Unfortunately I'm having to install Evolution on my system so I can
manage my exchange calendar at work. My problem is 2.24.5 is bombing
with this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/bin/xml2po", line 35, in <module>

import libxml2

ImportError: No module named libxml2

make[2]: *** [cs/evolution.xml] Error 1

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/bin/xml2po", line 35, in <module>

import libxml2

ImportError: No module named libxml2

Any ideas?

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415