Mailing List Archive: Gentoo: Alpha

SBB hotswapping

Gentoo alpha RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jsacksteder at gmail

SBB hotswapping

I have a Digital Server that has a group of Storage Building Block(SBB)
drives configured as a linux software RAID-5 set. What tool should I be
using to hot-add and hot-remove new drives on the scsi bus? They are plugged
directly into the native Symbios Logic SCSI on the mainboard.

I think these drives are just scsi-wide drives in the SBB boxes, so I'll
need to re-scan the scsi bus after changing the drive layout in the
enclosure.

Gentoo alpha RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded