Mailing List Archive: Full Disclosure: Full-Disclosure

mac trojan

Full Disclosure full-disclosure RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

randallm at fidmail

mac trojan

can someone tell me what effects there are to being infected with
flashback? signs? google search just brings up the same same news
stories.

also, if one is.. it seems there are some files that cannot be
recovered so new install necessary?

--
been great, thanks
RandyM

thogue at nerd

Re: mac trojan [In reply to]

http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/trojan-downloader_osx_flashback_i.shtml

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:30 AM, RandallM <randallm [at] fidmail> wrote:

> can someone tell me what effects there are to being infected with
> flashback? signs? google search just brings up the same same news
> stories.
>
> also, if one is.. it seems there are some files that cannot be
> recovered so new install necessary?
>
> --
> been great, thanks
> RandyM
> a.k.a System

shr3kst3r at gmail

Re: mac trojan [In reply to]

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 9:30 AM, RandallM <randallm [at] fidmail> wrote:

> can someone tell me what effects there are to being infected with
> flashback? signs? google search just brings up the same same news
> stories.
>
> also, if one is.. it seems there are some files that cannot be
> recovered so new install necessary?
>
> --
> been great, thanks
> RandyM
> a.k.a System

noloader at gmail

Re: mac trojan [In reply to]

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:30 AM, RandallM <randallm [at] fidmail> wrote:
> can someone tell me what effects there are to being infected with
> flashback? signs? google search just brings up the same same news
> stories.
>
> also, if one is.. it seems there are some files that cannot be
> recovered so new install necessary?
You are probbaly mistaken. Everyone knows Macs do not get viruses.
Just ask any Fan Boi.