Mailing List Archive: Full Disclosure: Full-Disclosure

Mind Control Security Awareness

Full Disclosure full-disclosure RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lists at isecom

Mind Control Security Awareness

Hi,

One of the key aspects to the SmarterSaferBetter workshop is in the
first hour where the class is eased into knowing how they are not in
control of their mind. We talk about why you believe what you believe
and how you make decisions. We do a lot of mind exercises to show
this. But the biggest mind-bend of them all is showing how our mind
works as a sensory processor and how we think about what we think we know.

Here's a snippet, a little story, about how I approached that.

This is the stuff that real security awareness needs to take into
account or else it will NEVER really work:

http://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/20883-Mind-Control-Security-Awareness.html

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete [at] isecom
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies