Mailing List Archive: Full Disclosure: Full-Disclosure

Kathy Sierra

Full Disclosure full-disclosure RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

djfooroach at freelinuxemail

Mar 28, 2007, 4:54 PM

Kathy Sierra

I have a long history of enabling people on the Internet that want to
troll or ruin. Generally I find that if people have the desire to ruin
something, it deserves to be ruined. I am a karmatic implement at most.
I am a big believer in the Holy equation:

* *

*imposition of order = escalation of chaos*

Generally I find that someone who uses abuse teams, DMCAs and other
legal and social implements to impose an artificial sense of order upon
harmless trolling is inviting an escalation of chaos. Where the entropy
falls can be troublesome for would-be imposers of order-- you can't ask
a stochastic element to neatly fall upon the comment page of your blog.

Whoever fucked with Kathy Sierra clearly had a pattern of escalation as
evidenced by a trail of now-defunct blogs. Kathy hollers like a stuck
pig as she wonders why the trolls escalated to magnitudes which she
could no longer control. The answer is obvious: she fought the LOL. The
LOL won. She flew off the handle trying to silence criticism of her
books, and this is what she got. This is what the Internet was founded
on. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Internet ruin is a global scale-free network. There are no central hubs,
there are hundreds of thousands of ruiners that are like peas in a pod
and where there is hilarity a few of them will jump in and cause a
ruckus like white lightning. Nevertheless there are certain styles that
some ruiners have that you learn to recognize.

I reckon Kathy's ruin was in the lineage of a great form. It dates back
to the earliest days of the Internet but really took its peak in a GNAA
member named Grog. This sort of personal terrorism was his specialty.
Grog was an angst-ridden phone troll from Australia that left ruined
lives and businesses in his wake. He would have people deported. He was
the master of finding or creating weakness in the human psyche and
destroying people from a distance. He called his method "ruined 4 lyfe",
as it would leave a lasting impression on the psyches of his victims.
Worthless bloggers locking themselves in their homes and ditching their
keynotes at conferences for idiots? Exactly the kind of message the
Internet needs to send.

My usual response to personal ruin is to pull the social security number
and current address of the victim and dump it to public mailing lists.
However checking up on Kathy's SSN shows something odd-- here is a woman
pushing 50 and yet her first established address was in 2004 at a hotel.
>From there, a fascinating and dark tale unfolded from her public and
private records.

While many may consider Kathy's reaction to threats of sexual violence
ridiculous, it is put into perspective when you examine her past. Her
medical records up to early 2001 tell the tale of a battered wife. Late
night emergency room visits for stitches, followed later by the consults
of plastic surgeons to make sure scars don't achieve permanence. In
2000, the battery became more intense with a broken bone. With a
worthless degree in physiology and a wealthy husband that had taken care
of her all her life, Kathy's options for independence were slim. She had
to do something to get out.

Kathy entered into divorce proceedings with her former spouse John M.
Kozel with accusations of domestic violence (finalized on 09/05/2001,
Jefferson County Colorado docket DR001396). With no proof to
substantiate them, the court considered her claims as meritless and
Kathy was left with nothing. After the divorce, a pattern in her credit
record indicates homelessness. No established address and existing
credit card debt on maxed cards accumulating with no end. Kathy stayed
mobile for almost 3 years with no job and no established address,
prostituting herself to earn money.

Kathy had taken a class on java and sucked dick enough to get placed on
the development team for the PC version of "All Dogs Go to Heaven" which
was a free handout in cereal boxes. She devised a plan to shift up her
clientele from truck-stops to O'Reilly conferences. Despite having a
physed degree, only knowing enough java to code helloworld and the only
commercial project she worked on having been handed out for free in
cereal boxes, Kathy would pawn herself off as an expert in game
development and AI to web2.0 morons! She picked the right crowd to be a
huckster in as those gimps will believe anything.

Let's face the obvious: all these blogger faggots are coming to Kathy's
defense because she's the girl who gets the train run on her at O'Reilly
events. Kathy is a cockholster chugged full of cum that isn't even worth
giving the time of day. Just get a fucking whore off of Craigslist next
time and there will be much less drama from some prima donna that is too
big for her britches.

She shacked up with Albert James Bates IV, or Bert, as he sticks on the
books he "co-authors" with Kathy. Really, they're authored by others
poorly, and they just stick their names on the co-authors list because
they run the publishing company. Bert moved into a hotel with Kathy in
2004 where she continued acting as a prostitute until late 2005. Bert
was just on the verge of a bankruptcy and losing his house (Boulder
County bankruptcy 0411628). Ruined from past marriages, broke and
desperate, they were a match made in heaven. Hope you enjoyed pimping
your whore of a girlfriend, Bert.

Kathy and Bert live at 5497 Raritan Place, Boulder Colorado 80303. Feel
free to send them gifts that properly express your sentiments towards
them. Kathy's SSN is 558-27-4440. If you think I'm lying, you're free to
check her credit report and call local hospitals yourself.

My name is Memphis Two. It has been an honor welcoming you to the
Internet, Kathy.

ad at heapoverflow

Mar 28, 2007, 5:42 PM

Re: unsure, Kathy Sierra [In reply to]

Spambayes put it as unsure but I 'll train it as spam =)

djbb wrote:

> [...]
> the books he “co-authors” with Kathy. Really, they’re authored by
> others poorly, and they just stick their names on the co-authors list
> because they run the publishing company. Bert moved into a hotel with
> Kathy in 2004 where she continued acting as a prostitute until late
> 2005. Bert was just on the verge of a bankruptcy and losing his house
> (Boulder County bankruptcy 0411628). Ruined from past marriages, broke
> and desperate, they were a match made in heaven. Hope you enjoyed
> pimping your whore of a girlfriend, Bert.
>
> Kathy and Bert live at 5497 Raritan Place, Boulder Colorado 80303.
> Feel free to send them gifts that properly express your sentiments
> towards them. Kathy’s SSN is 558-27-4440. If you think I’m lying,
> you’re free to check her credit report and call local hospitals yourself.
>
> My name is Memphis Two. It has been an honor welcoming you to the

p.nolan at comcast

Mar 28, 2007, 7:23 PM

Re: Kathy Sierra [In reply to]

Wow Anthony/DJBB/Djfooroach, some rant.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
<http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=7
0109112> &friendID=70109112

redhowlingwolves at bellsouth

Mar 28, 2007, 8:00 PM

Re: Kathy Sierra [In reply to]

Whoa,your,re right!

> http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:PpqKWQE4mmAJ:pastebin.com/pastebin.php%3Fdl%3D869221+djbb&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=12&gl=us&client=firefox-a

mlande at bellsouth

Mar 28, 2007, 11:22 PM

Re: Kathy Sierra [In reply to]

Let's go with your take at face value. We have a battered woman, forced to
be homeless for several years, who sold her soul to survive, and who -
despite all odds - pulls herself together and makes a meaningful productive
life for herself.

So what have you managed to accomplish? Oh wait. I see. You "pull the social
security number and current address of the victim and dump it to public
mailing lists".

Wow. Impressive.

-- Mary