Mailing List Archive: Forrest: User

how to use translations

Forrest user RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

frederic.deniger at wanadoo

Sep 9, 2004, 6:18 AM

how to use translations

Hi,
I try to use the translations with forrest and I'm lost.

First I seed a new project.I set "project.i18n" to true in the forrest properties. Then I launch 'forrest run'.
The index.html is not generated. A message indicates that the index_.xml file can't be found :-(
In general, how can we use the translation features.
I read some documentations on the cocoon site but it does not help me.

I use the last dev version

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Fred

johannes.schaefer at uidesign

Sep 9, 2004, 6:33 AM

Re: how to use translations [In reply to]

Hi!
I experienced the same problems,
see my former postings:
http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=user [at] forrest&by=thread&from=846629&to=846629&first=1&count=2

Is there any documentation available?
How-to, FAQ, ... whatever. I could not find anything.

Cheers,
Johannes

Frédéric DENIGER wrote:

> Hi,
> I try to use the translations with forrest and I'm lost.
>
> First I seed a new project.I set "project.i18n" to true in the forrest properties. Then I launch 'forrest run'.
> The index.html is not generated. A message indicates that the index_.xml file can't be found :-(
> In general, how can we use the translation features.
> I read some documentations on the cocoon site but it does not help me.
>
> I use the last dev version
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards,
> Fred

Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Geschäftsstelle: User Interface Design GmbH * Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 *
D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Forrest user RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded