Mailing List Archive: Forrest: User
Lucene Search for a range of dates

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

patrick.szabo at lexisnexis

Nov 9, 2010, 6:14 AM

Lucene Search for a range of dates

Hi,

I'm probably using a quite old version of lucene. (where can i see which
i'm using !?)
If the name of the .jar is the same as the version then I'm using 1.4.3.

I want to search for files that have been modified between the
21.06.2010 and the 24.06.2010.
I know that there is a file with the value 23.06.2010 in the version
field so that should show up in the resultlist.

I did the following:

version:{21.06.2010 TO 24.06.2010}

unfortunately Lucene gives me no results.

If I search for version:23.06.2010 I do get a few hits.

Any ideas ?!

Is there a way to use regex in lucene ?!

Thanks in advance...

kind regards

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Patrick Szabo
XSLT-Entwickler
LexisNexis
Marxergasse 25, 1030 Wien

mailto:patrick.szabo [at] lexisnexis
Tel.: +43 (1) 534 52 - 1573
Fax: +43 (1) 534 52 - 146

Subject User Time
Lucene Search for a range of dates patrick.szabo at lexisnexis Nov 9, 2010, 6:14 AM
    Re: Lucene Search for a range of dates crossley at apache Nov 10, 2010, 6:28 AM