Mailing List Archive: Forrest: User

How to increase heap space for Jetty?

Forrest user RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

sammler at soethe

Sep 7, 2011, 12:36 AM

How to increase heap space for Jetty?

Aggregating my project with wholesite.pdf in dynamic mode I'm getting a
error

HTTP ERROR: 500 Java+heap+space

which is probably due to limited heap space.
How/where can I add the 'xmx1024M' Parameter for Java to the Jetty
configuration to increases heap space?

Thanks,
Ferdinand

thorsten at apache

Sep 7, 2011, 1:28 AM

Re: How to increase heap space for Jetty? [In reply to]

On Wed, 2011-09-07 at 09:36 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Aggregating my project with wholesite.pdf in dynamic mode I'm getting
> a error
>
> HTTP ERROR: 500 Java+heap+space
>
> which is probably due to limited heap space.
> How/where can I add the 'xmx1024M' Parameter for Java to the Jetty
> configuration to increases heap space?

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_90/faq.html#maxmemory

the next point "debug" is helpful as well to pass any args to forrest.

hth

salu2

> Thanks,
> Ferdinand

codeBusters S.L. - web based systems
<consulting, training and solutions>
http://www.codebusters.es/
Attachments: smime.p7s (1.94 KB)

sammler at soethe

Sep 7, 2011, 3:39 AM

Re: How to increase heap space for Jetty? [In reply to]

Thanks Thorsten, that fixed it. Didn't realize that memory equals heap
space.

Regards,
Ferdinand Soethe

Forrest user RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded