Mailing List Archive: Forrest: User

Clipped group image

Forrest user RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

koch.manuel at web

Nov 7, 2008, 1:30 AM

Clipped group image

Hi

I'm trying to use forrest 0.8 and modified the example content created by
'forrest seed'.

After changing content of <group-name> in skinconf.xml I noticed that the
created group png image is clipped. Group name contains 15 characters and
the first characters are clipped in the image. I tried to add multiple
&nbsp;'s to the start of group name to shift it to the left, but afterwards the
last characters are clipped in the png !?

Any clue how to solve this ?

kind regards
Manuel

thomas at witteriede

Nov 7, 2008, 6:42 AM

Re: Clipped group image [In reply to]

Manuel schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to use forrest 0.8 and modified the example content created by
> 'forrest seed'.
>
> After changing content of <group-name> in skinconf.xml I noticed that the
> created group png image is clipped. Group name contains 15 characters and
> the first characters are clipped in the image. I tried to add multiple
> &nbsp;'s to the start of group name to shift it to the left, but afterwards the
> last characters are clipped in the png !?
>
> Any clue how to solve this ?
>
> kind regards
> Manuel

Hi,

You can change the width of your group-logo by editing the file
"group.svg" in
<your-project-folder>/src/documentation/content/xdocs/images/

Find the lines
&lt;svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
xsl:version="1.0"
xmlns:for="http://apache.org/forrest"
width="420" height="65" &gt;

and edit the width so that your string fits (might require several tries).

Best regards
Thomas

Forrest user RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded