Mailing List Archive: Forrest: User
How to read contents of a text fille

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

manojm_singh at hotmail

Jun 23, 2008, 11:02 PM

How to read contents of a text fille

Hi all

I want to read a text file(say may b a MS word document) and put its
contents on the html page.
I have developed an intranet for my compny. But i want to display "Thought
Of The Day" in the home page. Those thoughts of the day will be listed in a
MS word document. SO i have to read one of them and put it on the page. Can
any body plz help me to do this?

Thanks in advance