Mailing List Archive: Forrest: User

Cruise control

Forrest user RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

holly at edelsonmedia

Mar 9, 2007, 4:31 PM

Cruise control

Anyone try cruise control on apache instead of forrestbot?

Holly

rgardler at apache

Mar 11, 2007, 2:51 PM

Re: Cruise control [In reply to]

Holly Edelson wrote:
> Anyone try cruise control on apache instead of forrestbot?

I assume you mean "cruise control on Forrest".

I have not, but I'm not sure it is appropriate (but I am not familiar
with Cruise Control, so could be completely wrong).

Forrest only has a small number of executable classes, our tests are
therefore not java based but Forrest based.

What would the benefit of using Cruise Control be?

Ross

Forrest user RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded