Mailing List Archive: Forrest: Dev

Re: preparations for release 0.9

Forrest dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

crossley at apache

Jan 29, 2011, 4:39 PM

Re: preparations for release 0.9

Approximately 24 hours to go before i start to build the release candidate.

So get your last minutes changes contributed please.

I have attended to lots of stuff, see svn@
Bumped others to the next version.

Please see the important "Upgrading to 0.9" document [1]
and see if you can add or better explain anything.

See the "FOR-roadmap-dev" filter [2]:

--------
FOR-1077 new CreationDate causes constant differences in output pdf documents

I don't think that we can deal with this at this late stage.
A note has been added to the "Upgrading to 0.9" document [1]

--------
FOR-1208 NPE exception when generating PDF that includes SVG to PNG image conversion

This would be good to fix. Would someone try please.

--------
FOR-915 changes with PNGs generated on different platforms

I have done lots of investigation.
Would someone better at SVG try please.

--------
[1] http://forrest.apache.org/upgrading_09.html
[2] http://forrest.apache.org/issues.html#filters
[3] http://forrest.apache.org/procedures/release/How_to_release.html

crossley at apache

Jan 29, 2011, 5:51 PM

Re: preparations for release 0.9 [In reply to]

David Crossley wrote:
> Approximately 24 hours to go before i start to build the release candidate.

Woops, one extra day :-)

[2] create initial release candidate, start testing
Revised: Monday 2011-01-31 at 22:00 UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=31&month=1&year=2011&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0