Mailing List Archive: exim: users

exim ACL condition

sigl at mpe

Jul 7, 2012, 12:11 AM

exim ACL condition

Hi List,
I'd like to write a conditinal ACL but I can't find the right expression:
All mails to port 465 shall be delivered if the sender is within +local_domains unauthenticated.
Mails to port 465 and outside local_domains shall be delivered only with authentication.
I began a construction with

accept condition = ${if and {eq{$interface_port}{465}} ????+local_domains?????}

but I'm being stuck.

Many thanks
Rainer sigl

--
-----------------
Rainer Sigl, | email: sigl [at] mpe

Lena at lena

Jul 7, 2012, 4:22 AM

Re: exim ACL condition [In reply to]

> From: Rainer Sigl

> I'd like to write a conditinal ACL but I can't find the right expression:
> All mails to port 465 shall be delivered if the sender is within
> +local_domains unauthenticated.

Bad idea. Then a spammer can send unlimited spam using your servers's
hostname as sender domain.

If you are an ISP then specify your IP-address ranges in relay_from_hosts.