Mailing List Archive: exim: users

storing email when DKIM fails

arekm at maven

Jul 6, 2012, 5:21 AM

storing email when DKIM fails

Hi.

I'm looking for a way to store intact incoming email on disk when
acl_smtp_dkim verification fails (to be able to verify that exim does its DKIM
job correctly). Is there a way to do that?

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz, arekm / maven.pl

wbreyha at gmx

Jul 6, 2012, 7:40 AM

Re: storing email when DKIM fails [In reply to]

Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz wrote, on 06.07.2012 14:21:

> Hi.
>
> I'm looking for a way to store intact incoming email on disk when
> acl_smtp_dkim verification fails (to be able to verify that exim does its DKIM
> job correctly). Is there a way to do that?

You can try to use something similar like my virusarchive ACL:
acl_m7 is set to yes if a virus was detected. This only works after some ACL
actually triggers the write to the scan directory. eg.: spamd, malware,
dcc,... and only in the data acl. You have to store the result from the
dkim_acl and check it later in the data acl to get it working this way

warn condition = ${if and \
{ \
{eq{$acl_m7}{yes}} \
{!exists{/var/virusarchive/$malware_name}} \
{eq{${run{/bin/cp
$spool_directory/scan/$message_id/$message_id.eml \

/var/virusarchive/$malware_name}{no}{yes}}}{yes}} \
} \
}
log_message = failed to move to virusarchive

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha [at] gmx> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria