Login | Register For Free | Help
Search for: (Advanced)

Mailing List Archive: exim: users

DKIM debugging

 

 

exim users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded


wbreyha at gmx

Apr 22, 2012, 3:26 AM

Post #1 of 8 (811 views)
Permalink
DKIM debugging

Hi!

I have found a bunch of emails from groupon.de which DKIM Sig didn't verify
successfully in exim, but in Mail::DKIM it does even if I remove the
DomainKeys Sig.

Is there an easy way to feed the .eml file into exim only to debug DKIM?

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha [at] gmx> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria

--
## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/exim-users
## Exim details at http://www.exim.org/
## Please use the Wiki with this list - http://wiki.exim.org/


marcin at mejor

Apr 22, 2012, 11:03 AM

Post #2 of 8 (794 views)
Permalink
Re: DKIM debugging [In reply to]

W dniu 2012-04-22 12:26, Wolfgang Breyha pisze:
> Hi!
>
> I have found a bunch of emails from groupon.de which DKIM Sig didn't verify
> successfully in exim, but in Mail::DKIM it does even if I remove the
> DomainKeys Sig.
>
> Is there an easy way to feed the .eml file into exim only to debug DKIM?

Hello!
Could it be similar problem to mine?
http://www.exim.org/lurker/message/20120119.154235.ab4ab522.pl.html
Regards,
Marcin

--
## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/exim-users
## Exim details at http://www.exim.org/
## Please use the Wiki with this list - http://wiki.exim.org/


wbreyha at gmx

Apr 23, 2012, 2:28 AM

Post #3 of 8 (794 views)
Permalink
Re: DKIM debugging [In reply to]

Hi!

Marcin Mirosław wrote, on 22.04.2012 20:03:
> Hello!
> Could it be similar problem to mine?
> http://www.exim.org/lurker/message/20120119.154235.ab4ab522.pl.html

I read this thread already, but I'm not sure. I wanted to verify that. I had
in mind that Tom once told me an exim call to test dkim easily, but I can't
find it anymore. Neither in my own Mailarchive nor on the list. That's why I
asked.

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha [at] gmx> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria


--
## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/exim-users
## Exim details at http://www.exim.org/
## Please use the Wiki with this list - http://wiki.exim.org/


kdarious at gmail

Apr 23, 2012, 1:03 PM

Post #4 of 8 (802 views)
Permalink
Re: DKIM debugging [In reply to]

Hi,

Are you saying that you want to pass DKIM verification test? right

Can you attach header ?

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha [at] gmx> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Marcin Mirosław wrote, on 22.04.2012 20:03:
> > Hello!
> > Could it be similar problem to mine?
> > http://www.exim.org/lurker/message/20120119.154235.ab4ab522.pl.html
>
> I read this thread already, but I'm not sure. I wanted to verify that. I
> had
> in mind that Tom once told me an exim call to test dkim easily, but I can't
> find it anymore. Neither in my own Mailarchive nor on the list. That's why
> I
> asked.
>
> Greetings, Wolfgang
> --
> Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha [at] gmx> | http://www.blafasel.at/
> Vienna University Computer Center | Austria
>
>
> --
> ## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/exim-users
> ## Exim details at http://www.exim.org/
> ## Please use the Wiki with this list - http://wiki.exim.org/
>



--
Regards,
Pratap Singh
--
## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/exim-users
## Exim details at http://www.exim.org/
## Please use the Wiki with this list - http://wiki.exim.org/


wbreyha at gmx

Apr 26, 2012, 8:34 AM

Post #5 of 8 (776 views)
Permalink
Re: DKIM debugging [In reply to]

Marcin Mirosław wrote, on 22.04.2012 20:03:
> Could it be similar problem to mine?
> http://www.exim.org/lurker/message/20120119.154235.ab4ab522.pl.html

Update:
It's caused by a different problem:
http://bugs.exim.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1239

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha [at] gmx> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria


--
## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/exim-users
## Exim details at http://www.exim.org/
## Please use the Wiki with this list - http://wiki.exim.org/


tlyons at ivenue

Apr 26, 2012, 8:48 AM

Post #6 of 8 (775 views)
Permalink
Re: DKIM debugging [In reply to]

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha [at] gmx> wrote:
> Update:
> It's caused by a different problem:
> http://bugs.exim.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1239

That was a really good catch Wolfgang. Undoubtedly there was a lot of
tracing required before you could figure that one out.

...Todd

--
Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a
violent psychopath who knows where you live. -- Martin Golding

--
## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/exim-users
## Exim details at http://www.exim.org/
## Please use the Wiki with this list - http://wiki.exim.org/


marcin at mejor

Apr 27, 2012, 3:52 AM

Post #7 of 8 (772 views)
Permalink
Re: DKIM debugging [In reply to]

W dniu 2012-04-26 17:34, Wolfgang Breyha pisze:
> Marcin Mirosaw wrote, on 22.04.2012 20:03:
>> Could it be similar problem to mine?
>> http://www.exim.org/lurker/message/20120119.154235.ab4ab522.pl.html
>
> Update:
> It's caused by a different problem:
> http://bugs.exim.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1239

Hello Wolfgang,
problem is the same as your, interia.pl sends dkim header as last
header. Nice work!
Regards,
Marcin


--
## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/exim-users
## Exim details at http://www.exim.org/
## Please use the Wiki with this list - http://wiki.exim.org/


wbreyha at gmx

Apr 27, 2012, 12:26 PM

Post #8 of 8 (768 views)
Permalink
Re: DKIM debugging [In reply to]

On 2012-04-27 12:52, Marcin Mirosaw wrote:
> problem is the same as your, interia.pl sends dkim header as last
> header. Nice work!

Oh, cool;-) Reading your thread I thought the getc thing Phil found
fixed it. Ok, then I hope a got the patch right now;-)

Greetings, Wolfgang

--
## List details at https://lists.exim.org/mailman/listinfo/exim-users
## Exim details at http://www.exim.org/
## Please use the Wiki with this list - http://wiki.exim.org/

exim users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded
 
 


Interested in having your list archived? Contact Gossamer Threads
 
  Web Applications & Managed Hosting Powered by Gossamer Threads Inc.