Mailing List Archive: exim: users

exim transport error "transport has empty hosts setting"

info at webstyler

exim transport error "transport has empty hosts setting"

Hi

We have a smart router for manualroute to external mx

we have a file where setting domain and ip for delivery

All work fine except for multiple destination

In this case we get exim delivery error:

LOG: MAIN PANIC == ** <**> R=static_route T=remote_smtp_smart defer (-1):
remote_smtp_smart transport has empty hosts setting

Any idea ??

Thanks