Mailing List Archive: exim: users

Spool file is locked (another process is handling this message)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All exim users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

yan at seiner

Re: Spool file is locked (another process is handling this message) [In reply to]

On Fri, April 13, 2012 1:09 am, Sven Hartge wrote:

> I recommend using haveged:
> http://www.issihosts.com/haveged/

I installed this and the problem has not reappeared. Hopefully that
should fix it.....

--
On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" ... I am not

mike.tubby at thorcom

Re: Spool file is locked (another process is handling this message) [In reply to]

This one also produces /dev/random entropy from the sound card:

http://code.google.com/p/snd-egd/

Plug an old FM tuner, without aerial connected, to the sound card for a
useful source of noise ;-)

Mike