Mailing List Archive: exim: users
mail forward comma separated list

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

kyle.king at quentustech

mail forward comma separated list

I have a comma separate list of email addresses in a redirect. I need to
foward a email to an address that passes the conditional. what would a
filter command that could do this be? ie: $if eq
{local_part@$domain}{ldap_lookup} {?forward to ${quote_ldap:list}?} {fail}

--
Kyle A. King
Quentus Technologies, INC