Mailing List Archive: exim: users

2 conditions is one ACL rule

web at iszczecin

Mar 21, 2012, 3:00 PM

2 conditions is one ACL rule

Hi

I would like to use 2 conditions in one ACL rule. Both are $if or:

condition = ${if or {\
{match_domain{${domain:$rh_from:}}{+local_domains}}\
{match_domain{${domain:$rh_subject:}}{+local_domains}}\
}{yes}{no}}
condition = ${if or {\
{match_domain{${domain:$rh_from:}}{lsearch;/etc/domains-refusing-spam}}\
{match_domain{${domain:$rh_subject:}}{lsearch;/etc/domains-refusing-spam}}\
}{no}{yes}}

I don't know if I can put them one after another in ACL or I need to build
one condition using those two? As you can see - in first condition it is
match if domains are found in +local_domains, in second - domains should not
be found in /etc/domains-refusing-spam file.

Mike

exim-users at spodhuis

Mar 21, 2012, 8:51 PM

Re: 2 conditions is one ACL rule [In reply to]

On 2012-03-21 at 23:00 +0100, web [at] iszczecin wrote:
> I don't know if I can put them one after another in ACL or I need to build
> one condition using those two?

You can have multiple "condition" rules on one verb in an ACL, you do
not need to combine them.

As of Exim 4.73, Routers may also have multiple "condition" rules.

-Phil

web at iszczecin

Mar 22, 2012, 3:09 AM

Re: 2 conditions is one ACL rule [In reply to]

>> I don't know if I can put them one after another in ACL or I need to
>> build
>> one condition using those two?
>
> You can have multiple "condition" rules on one verb in an ACL, you do
> not need to combine them.
>
> As of Exim 4.73, Routers may also have multiple "condition" rules.

Thanks for clarify :)