Mailing List Archive: exim: users

Exim Sender Verify problem with BATV

roman at rotmax

Feb 22, 2012, 7:01 PM

Exim Sender Verify problem with BATV

Hello,
Today we run into some issue with one of our email accounts, for some
reason it won't receive emails from expedia (when you click email my
itinerary).
We checked the logs and saw the following entries in the log:
/2012-02-22 14:48:58 H=mx.expedia.com [216.251.112.210] sender verify
fail for <prvs=3923643a4=user [at] local-domai>: No Such User Here"
2012-02-22 14:48:58 H=mx.expedia.com [216.251.112.210]