Mailing List Archive: exim: dev

Stop sending out emails when having SMTP error code response

exim dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

minhquan030 at gmail

Jul 16, 2012, 12:47 AM

Stop sending out emails when having SMTP error code response

Hi Exim Dev,

I'm setting with exim.conf and wondering if I could set Exim to stop
sending out email with specific domains and IP?
Example:
When I send emails to Yahoo server with IP 1.1.1.1, it says: 421 Service
unavailable.
How do I config Exim to stop sending out with IP 1.1.1.1 and domain:
yahoo.com?

Thank you so much!