Mailing List Archive: exim: dev

[patch] spec in GIT does not build

exim dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

eximusers at downhill

Jul 15, 2012, 3:56 AM

[patch] spec in GIT does not build

Hello,

spec.xfpt in GIT does not build, &* is closed with '&. Patch attached.

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'
Attachments: Fix-non-matching-construct.patch (0.92 KB)

pdp at exim

Jul 16, 2012, 12:23 PM

Re: [patch] spec in GIT does not build [In reply to]

On 2012-07-15 at 12:56 +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> spec.xfpt in GIT does not build, &* is closed with '&. Patch attached.

Applied.

On 2012-07-15 at 13:13 +0200, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> find attached some fixes for spec.xfpt, courtesy of Regid Ichira.

Applied.

Thanks!
-Phil

> * s/current input/standard input/ for -bm documentation

That one is stylistic, it was correct and was "the current (standard)
input to the process". I applied that bit of the fix too, as it results
in something more idiomatically Unix.