Mailing List Archive: exim: dev

Pox: announcement and welcome msg

exim dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pdp at exim

Pox: announcement and welcome msg

Drat. I just realised: I forgot to include the welcome text for Jeremy
and Todd in the 4.80 announcement. Grr.

Before I rush out a separate mail just for that, let's see if anything
comes along coercing a 4.81 release first.

Note: if that happens, we need to branch git and lay down the 4.81 not
off the current HEAD of master. I've stripped the changebar .new/.wen
stuff from spec.xfpt.

-Phil