Mailing List Archive: exim: dev

testsuite / dovecot

exim dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jgh at wizmail

testsuite / dovecot

There's a scripts/3650-Dovecot but no confs/3650 .
Should there be?

When I enable Dovecot in the build, I get:

>>> The following tests require: authenticator dovecot
>>> running IPv4
Dovecot/3650 Dovecot authentication (server only)
** runtest error: Couldn't open /root/git/exim/test/confs/3650: No such file or directory

--
Jeremy