Mailing List Archive: Ethereal: users
How to extract ONLY the info I want from captured data?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

03993809d at comp

Nov 12, 2006, 11:03 PM

How to extract ONLY the info I want from captured data?

I have a captured data file. How do I extract ONLY the info I am
interested for each packet? I want the output file contain only (Source
IP, Destination IP, Source Port, Destination Port, Protocol, Received
Time).

Is there any command of Ethereal that I can use? Or do you have any
other suggestions?
Thx a lot.

Regards,
Sean