Mailing List Archive: Ethereal: users

RE: Problem: Can't get list ofinterfaces: PacketGetAdapterNames: There are no more files. (18)

Ethereal users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Didier.Gonze at thomson

Jul 28, 2006, 6:10 AM

RE: Problem: Can't get list ofinterfaces: PacketGetAdapterNames: There are no more files. (18)

Temporary my problem has been solved by going back to WinPcap 3.0
I think the problem is really located in WinPcap and not in Ethereal as
I've the same problem when running WinPCap tools standalone.

Still I will try with Wireshark 0.99.2

Regards,