Mailing List Archive: Ethereal: doc

filtering

Ethereal doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jmartina at woh

Dec 6, 2003, 6:27 AM

filtering

Hello, im new to this part of ethereal , what im try to do is remote in
to certain servers and observe traffic, now when I do it ,of course
there is huge traffic due to the remoting in, via tcp port 3389 I want
to filter tha tport out so I don't see all that trafiic how can this be
done, im sure its easier than it looks im quick learner, a good example
a should do it, thanks

Jay

Ethereal doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded