Mailing List Archive: Ethereal: doc
Documentation: Win32 Build Without SNMP Supported

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

cyang at ceyba

Jan 21, 2003, 12:40 PM

Documentation: Win32 Build Without SNMP Supported

Hello,

Ethereal is a great utility. I must say that I've used a share of
ethernet capturing utilities and I have found no other suite programs
that handle and identify packets as efficiently and as accurately as
Ethereal.

I noticed however, that in the documentation when compiling Ethereal for
win32, I think should be a note in the documentation indicating that the
builder should comment out the pre-processor definitions for
HAVE_XXXX_SNMP, especially since it is noted that SNMP has not been
successfully built for the SNMP library.

Cheers

chris

Subject User Time
Documentation: Win32 Build Without SNMP Supported cyang at ceyba Jan 21, 2003, 12:40 PM