Mailing List Archive: Ethereal: doc

Re: [Ethereal-dev] (no subject)

Ethereal doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rsharpe at ns

Jun 15, 2002, 10:45 PM

Re: [Ethereal-dev] (no subject)

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002 Z.Qili [at] abertay wrote:

> Dear Ethereal members,
>
> I hope to extract time and length of packets from Ethereal (captured
> packets) files, who could help me with the file format?
> Thank you for your attention.

Ummm, it's all in the source ... check how editcap and mergecap handle
these things. Mergecap, at least, must handle times.

Regards
-----
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe [at] ns, rsharpe [at] samba,
sharpe [at] ethereal

Ethereal doc RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded