Mailing List Archive: Ethereal: doc

need input for next version of user-guide

Ethereal doc RSS feed   Index | Previous | View Threaded

hagbard at physics

Oct 14, 2001, 2:11 AM

need input for next version of user-guide

Now that we have a new version of ethereal out I'd like to update the
ethereal user's guide to keep pace with the release.

In light of this I'd like to ask for input about what changes between
0.8.19 and 0.8.20 should be incorporated into the user's guide or what
material that had been left out in past user's guides should be included
in this one.

I'd also like to annouce that Gerald has been kind enough to provide a
new mailing list, ethereal-doc [at] ethereal as a forum for discussion
about the ethereal documentation.

Ed

Ethereal doc RSS feed   Index | Previous | View Threaded