Mailing List Archive: Ethereal: dev

Please confirm your request to join gimpwin-users

Ethereal dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

confirm-s2-A=CfeLvfp2Fauw82JEULKl_pt6k-ethereal-d

Sep 23, 2006, 10:31 AM

Please confirm your request to join gimpwin-users

Hello ethereal-dev [at] ethereal,

We have received your request to join the gimpwin-users
group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

This request will expire in 7 days.

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:

1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:

(If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

in your email program

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the
gimpwin-users group, please accept our apologies
and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

confirm-s2-7JhS2sdP8TSWLqTqR09wyXg2_fs-ethereal-d

Sep 27, 2006, 3:10 AM

Please confirm your request to join gimpwin-users [In reply to]

Hello ethereal-dev [at] ethereal,

We have received your request to join the gimpwin-users
group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

This request will expire in 7 days.

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:

1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:

(If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

in your email program

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the
gimpwin-users group, please accept our apologies
and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

norayugan at yahoo

Sep 27, 2006, 11:10 AM

Re: Please confirm your request to join gimpwin-users [In reply to]

--- Yahoo!Groups
<confirm-s2-7JhS2sdP8TSWLqTqR09wyXg2_fs-ethereal-dev=ethereal.com [at] yahoogroups>
wrote:

> Hello ethereal-dev [at] ethereal,
>
> We have received your request to join the
> gimpwin-users
> group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use
> community service.
>
> This request will expire in 7 days.
>
> TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:
>
> 1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this
> link:

> (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the
> line above into your
> Web browser's address bar.)
>
> -OR-

> "Send"
> in your email program
>
> If you did not request, or do not want, a membership
> in the
> gimpwin-users group, please accept our apologies
> and ignore this message.
>
> Regards,
>
> Yahoo! Groups Customer Care
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

confirm-s2-EULYROgNcrpRzlLzEZXsdEnQDoo-ethereal-d

Oct 2, 2006, 8:38 AM

Please confirm your request to join gimpwin-users [In reply to]

Hello ethereal-dev [at] ethereal,

We have received your request to join the gimpwin-users
group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

This request will expire in 7 days.

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:

1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:

(If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

in your email program

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the
gimpwin-users group, please accept our apologies
and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

confirm-s2-W0Ak1n1Nmt=7CxW6YF9DDutstv8-ethereal-d

Oct 7, 2006, 11:38 AM