Mailing List Archive: Ethereal: dev

Does anybody knows where does ethereal have its LSAP list?

Ethereal dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

edu.kungfu at gmail

Jun 22, 2006, 9:02 AM

Does anybody knows where does ethereal have its LSAP list?

Hi I need a complete list of LSAPs for LLC and i have seen that ethereal
when it analizes llc frames it says you for an lsap address which is the
"name" for that address, for example: SNAP, BPDU Spanning Tree...etcetc
That set of strings may be in some part of the code or in a resource file
which will tell one which string corresponds to which LSAP value
does anybody know where?

jaap.keuter at xs4all

Jun 22, 2006, 9:23 AM

Re: Does anybody knows where does ethereal have its LSAP list? [In reply to]

Hi,

see epan/dissectors/packet-llc.c

Thanx,
Jaap