Mailing List Archive: DRBD: Users

Re: Question on how DRBD connects to peer on a floating disk configuration

DRBD users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

wiebe at halfgaar

Re: Question on how DRBD connects to peer on a floating disk configuration

Hi,

Are you not using dedicated LAN ports? Is it a problem to allow all traffic on those ports?

Regards,

Wiebe