Mailing List Archive: DRBD: Users

Configurable DRBD device limit

DRBD users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mike.a.collins at ark-net

Configurable DRBD device limit

Has this limit been removed from 8.4? I recently install 8.4, but when
I do a mod_info, it still shows 255. Thanks
Mike

lars.ellenberg at linbit

Re: Configurable DRBD device limit [In reply to]

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 08:59:49AM -0400, Michael A. Collins wrote:
> Has this limit been removed from 8.4? I recently install 8.4, but
> when I do a mod_info, it still shows 255. Thanks

The module parameter is still there,
but is no longer a hard limit.
It rather scales some internal stuff.
You may ignore it.