Mailing List Archive: DRBD: Users

Unable to change device to primary

DRBD users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rangam at gmail

Jan 8, 2012, 7:36 PM

Unable to change device to primary

I am currently using Version: 8.3.9 and some how ended up having two
secondary. drbd0 is being marked as read only.
Is there any way i can recover from this situation.

0:mdt0 WFConnection Secondary/Unknown Inconsistent/Inconsistent C r-----

# drbdadm down mdt0
# drbdadm primary mdt0
0: State change failed: (-2) Need access to UpToDate data
Command 'drbdsetup 0 primary' terminated with exit code 17

Adde

ediazrod at gmail

Jan 9, 2012, 3:16 AM

Re: Unable to change device to primary [In reply to]

Did you try to read the manual???