Mailing List Archive: DRBD: Users

DRBD and dpkg on ubuntu

DRBD users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Bruno.Brouckaert at cereus

Dec 20, 2011, 7:09 AM

DRBD and dpkg on ubuntu

Hi,

I am currently working on a server that mirrors certain folders in it's /etc/ folder through symlinks. This is causing dpkg to hang on the following message (strace):
08:55:53.141430 read(19, "status: man-db: triggers-pending"..., 1024) = 69

I put a more comprehensive description here: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-server-73/dpkg-hangs-indefinitely-919054/.

I need a way around this, as there is still development going on on the server (even though it is in production). The version of drbd I am using is 8.3.7.

Thanks for any assistance,
Bruno Brouckaert.

Bruno Brouckaert
Junior Consultant System Engineer

Address: Laar 179 B-2180 Ekeren
Mobile: +32 (0) 487 18 88 33

Work at ABC?<http://www.meetabc.be/>
Attachments: image002.jpg (2.29 KB)
  image004.jpg (3.70 KB)

DRBD users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded