Mailing List Archive: DRBD: Users

resync after force OutDated node to primary

DRBD users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

4179e1 at gmail

Nov 24, 2011, 9:45 AM

resync after force OutDated node to primary

Hi all:

In this situation: I force to bring up the secondary node (which was
marked OutDated) as the new primary. After the old Primary node recovered,
dstate on new primary were uptodate/unknown while old primary were
uptodate/outdated. How to resync data from new primary to old primary? I
don't mind discarding the data on old primary.

I had to creat-md on old primary to achieve it. Is it possible to just
resync the differ part?

DRBD users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded