Mailing List Archive: DRBD: Users
Re: BUG report ???

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

philipp at example

Re: BUG report ???

Am Mit, 17 Mai 2000 schriebst Du:
>Hi,
>
>One more time I disturb you for DRBD...
>I done the following test several times and got this :
>- power off primary (rude)
>- on the fly change the secondary to become primary.
>
>Then the computer "halt" or more exactly hang, freeze
>Do you know which drsetup command to tape to fix it ?
>
>Thomas

Please, could you give us/me a few more details.

E.g. Kernel versions, DRBD versions.

Was just the IO system blocked (and still response
to mouse & keyboard), or was it completely frozen?

What protocol was used?

Any messages in syslog?

Was there a FS mounted on top of DRBD?

PS: There is a new mailinglist, you are welcome to send any
comments regarding DRBD to that list.

-Philipp

--
Want to try something new? Are you a Linux hacker?
Volunteer in testing mergemem!

Subject User Time
Re: BUG report ??? philipp at example May 18, 2000, 5:56 AM