philipp.reisner at linbit
Oct 28, 2011, 6:58 AM
Apart from the usual bug fixes this 8.3 release brings an interesting
DRBD is for the first time capable of detaching from a frozen
backing device, which does not complete open IO requests.
* Fixed a rare compatibility issue with DRBD's older than 8.3.7
when negotiating the bio_size
* Fixed a rare race condition where an empty resync could stall with
if pause/unpause events happen in parallel
* Made the re-establishing of connections quicker, if it got a broken pipe
once. Previously there was a bug in the code caused it to waste the first
successful established connection after a broken pipe event.
* crm-fence-peer.sh: Can now deal with multiple DRBD instances being in
a master/slave group
* Allow detach from frozen backing devices with the new --force option;
configurable timeout for backing devices by the new disk-timeout option
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: LINBIT | Your Way to High Availability
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82
DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.
drbd-announce mailing list
drbd-announce [at] lists