Mailing List Archive: DBMail: users

DBMailadministrator

DBMail users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

miles at atmos

Jul 2, 2012, 5:10 AM

DBMailadministrator

Hi folks,

Does anybody know how to get Michael O'Brien's DBMail Administrator to
work in full with DBMail 3 (patches, fixes, etc)? I've tried it, and it
partly seems to work, but quite a few things don't work, due to the
different database structure in 3.x.

I used the tool with DBMail 2.2, and it had exactly what was needed to
do the job.

Regards,

Peter

zhbmaillistonly at gmail

Jul 2, 2012, 6:30 AM

Re: DBMailadministrator [In reply to]

On Jul 2, 2012, at 8:10 PM, Peter Milesson wrote:

> Does anybody know how to get Michael O'Brien's DBMail Administrator to work in full with DBMail 3 (patches, fixes, etc)? I've tried it, and it partly seems to work, but quite a few things don't work, due to the different database structure in 3.x.
>
> I used the tool with DBMail 2.2, and it had exactly what was needed to do the job.

Just another web based DBMail admin tool: http://dbmailadmin.org/

micheal at e-me

Jul 2, 2012, 8:30 PM

Re: DBMailadministrator [In reply to]

I have fired up the dev box and will see what I can do about releasing a new
version for 3.x. I also love using 2.2 and just never got round to updating
DBMailAdministrator; what with getting married and all LOL... you know. Life
gets in the way of life plans.

I will keep you informed of the progress, Peter.
Micheal